Saturday 27 January 2018

Stephanie Otobo confessed.

Stephanie Otobo, the Canadian singer who alleged she had a romantic affair with the founder of Omega Fire Ministries, Apostle Johnson Suleiman, has made a u-turn, claiming she was “heavily paid” by powerful politicians and some pastors to blackmail Suleiman.

Otobo revealed this before Suleman’s church congregation in Auchi, Edo state.

According to Stephanie, she was paid to tarnish the image of the pastor in her desperation to become a popular singer.



She appealed to the pastor and his wife, Lizzy, to forgive her.

Mrs Suleman prayed for her after the confession.

Otobo said: “I am the lady behind the scandal of our father, Apostle Suleman. 

"Actually, I came to Nigeria with a strong passion for my career and I fell into the wrong hands of some powerful politicians and pastors who manipulated me in a very wrong way with the intention to fall the man of God.

“They lied to me, they made me to eat all sort of stuff that are lies, but because of my desperation for my career I succumbed to whatever they said. They promised me I would get my job, my career, whatever I wanted, that was why I got into it.


“At the time I didn’t know what was going on. I just wanted to help myself. They paid me a lot of money.

“I just want to apologise to the body of Christ; and also mama I’m sorry. Forgive me.”

No comments:

Post a Comment